In marketing terms, there may come a point when your current Web site has reached the end of its useful life. It is not achieving what you want it to achieve. That is the moment when GWS can help you turn the page with a seamless transition to something better.
The improvements that clients expect from a renewed Web site included enhanced brand building, higher levels of customer/client interest, and more enquiries leading to more business.
Clearly-defined renewal goals are a pre-requisite of successful Web site renewal. These goals could include the following:
- Your renewed Web site must be an integral part of your current overall marketing strategy
- It must work the way you want it to work, and must achieve the goals you have set
- It must rank highly in the search engines
- it must be precisely tailored to its target audience
- It must attract new and repeat business
- it must look up-to-date
- Its navigation must be clear and simple, so that anyone visiting the site can easily find what he or she wants
- Those parts of it that need frequent change must be easy to update in-house
- It must be reliable and secure, with fast page response times
- It must compare favourably with the sites of your competitors.
Assessments and Solutions
After an initial free consultation we will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current Web site. We will then get back to you with a detailed report outlining how your site can be improved.
Depending on the issues identified, the report will contain a number of renewal options. These will range from simple improvements to total site redesigns.
In some cases, even minor changes to page structure can make a difference by improving search engine positions and increasing Web site traffic.
Why not book a free consultation? Discover what we can do to improve your web presence today - call us on 0117 9724835