International Marketing and SEO Services by GWS, Bristol
Marketing globally is about adapting your brand
Global marketing can help you broaden your business horizons and significantly expand your customer base.
Doing business in a new market calls for a radical shift in how you market yourself.
Interational marketing is an opportunity to spread brand awareness and make new connections with people around the world.
It's important to target the right platforms to make sure that you are meeting your brand audience where they are.
- Marketing in more than one language is a business reality for many brands
- Cross-cultural marketing redefines traditional brand boundaries
- Transcreation, as opposed to literal translation, often works best in marketing
- Marketing campaigns should be tested and optimised for each target market
- Match your platform with the right country and target market
Cultural relevancy drives successful international campaigns
In marketing just being accurate isn't enough- you need to also be relevant. Connecting key cultural ideas with your offering will guarantee that your products and services will resonate with their intended local target market.
- Think about the messaging you are putting out there- is it global and universal enough?
- Do you need to develop country-specific campaigns?
- How developed is the market in your target country? Are you pitching too high or too low?
- How many local and global competititors do you have?
- Can your sales and lead generation funnel deal with the logistics of border crossing?
Need to market internationally? Not sure where to start?