Following up our recent post on ways to make your office more green, here are some links to useful articles with further tips and initiatives:
- An archive of useful tips and debates on how to be greener in the office.
- Or if you want to go further, how to give your office a green makeover.
- How one US company is turning waste from offices into energy.
- Support local businesses which follow green initiatives, for all your office supplies and services. As well as the paper shredders, light fitters and interior design company we mentioned in our initial blog post, there are other Bristol-based environmentally concerned businesses GWS has a working relationship with, including KN Office, an online office supplies company who stock a range of green and Fairtrade products, and Fragile Earth, who supply concentrated eco cleaning products.
And for general information about environmental issues that could affect your business:
- An array of links and information on the 10:10 campaign, which aims to convince Britain to cut its emissions by 10% in 2010
- Why, despite threats of a deeper recession, British businesses aren't turning their backs on green issues.
Have you seen any interesting eco-related business news?
Do you have any further tips on increasing energy efficiency or reducing waste?
Please let us know of any success stories or initiatives in your office you would like to share.