Open-Source Content Management Systems by GWS, Bristol
We use user-friendly, streamlined and open-source CMSs
We choose our content management systems for two reasons:
- They keep our clients happy with their usability
- They keep our developers happy with their flexibility
We give you a website that you fully own; we never lock you in with a custom or proprietary CMS.
As part of our web development packages, we offer free CMS training sessions, so you can speak directly to our web developers.
- A powerful secure CMS like Drupal is great if you have a complex website
- Drupal can be tailored to deliver any web functionality
- WordPress has many out of the box features and plugins to increase usability
- Magento is the CMS of choice for ecommerce websites
- Magento offers reporting functions and is great for both B2B and B2C ecommerce
Benefits of open-source CMS
We use open-source development technology. This means that you own the code behind your website and that future web updates are straightforward.
- With one of our websites, you are not locked into a proprietary CMS: you are free to leave whenever you want
- Accessing the web source code is easy
- Frequent updates by an active user community mean sites stay secure for longer
Drupal is the winner for complex and information-rich websites
Drupal is a powerful open-source CMS, perfect for developing rich bespoke websites. Drupal is easy to use and technically sophisticated. With Drupal, we can develop pretty much any functionality you need (including backend user areas). Drupal is highly secure and is even trusted by The White House for their own website.
WordPress is great for user-friendly content creation
Initially starting off as a blogging platform, WordPress has gone from strength to strength and is now one of the most widely used CMSs. WordPress is easy to use thanks to its straightforward frontend and plugins. The latest WordPress updates have stepped up its game with more sophisticated functionalities and features.
Magento is good for ecommerce entrepreneurs
Magento is the ecommerce CMS of choice. It's full of great reporting features like product tracking so you can easily stay on top of sales and revenue. Magento is a powerful ecommerce CMS, suited to both B2B and B2C ecommerce.
Interested in switching to open source? Need quality development?