Managed Paid Media and PPC Services by GWS, Bristol
Looking to get online results fast? Paying for clicks is one way to fast-track your brand visibility, boosting your online visibility in minutes!
PPC (pay-per-click) and paid media are simple and immediately effective ways to market your business through search engines and web applications.
We can set up and manage your PPC and Google Adwords campaigns to ensure you are getting the most out of very click.
- PPC gets you in front of your customers fast
- Targeted PPC means that you catch consumers at the right moment
- A well-managed PPC campaign can be hugely cost-effective
- Tracking and monitoring a PPC campaign is key to minimising wastage
- Google gives charities free Google AdGrants
Increasing converting web traffic with PPC
Paid online advertising in search engines can be a great way to instantly raise your business profile. It also helps you control key branded search terms to make sure your competitors aren't getting there first!
With a PPC campaign, you have control over the keywords you target, which means you can aim your campaigns at highly-converting web traffic.
You can also pay for advertising on platforms like Facebook and Twitter to increase post engagement and reach. Spending a little bit of money to boost the right post or content can have huge returns in terms of engagement and reach.
Managing & optimising your PPC campaigns for maximum results
Running a properly optimised PPC campaign is about making sure you are targeting the right keywords to reach a receptive audience.
We can help with all aspects of managing your PPC campaign:
- Keyword research
- Excluding negative keywords
- Audience review
- Optimising campaigns for minimum wastage, maximum results
- Creating campaign-specific landing pages to increase conversions
- Monitoring bid levels
- Standardising a sustainable framework for future campaigns
By analysing conversions, optimising campaigns and responding to the search market, we can make sure your PPC campaign is getting you the results you need. We also have experience of managing Google AdGrants for charities. Read our 11 Essential Tips for a Good Google Adwords Campaign.
Starting a new PPC campaign? Want to optimise an existing one?