Social Media Strategy Services by GWS Media, Bristol
Social sharing is instant, but it can have a lasting impact on your brand.
Sending the right message to your social followers increases brand engagement and customer retention. Social media can also be harnessed as a lead-generation and customer service platform.
Whether you are engaging with B2B or B2C customers on social media, we can help you get the most out of your campaigns and followers. We'll help you develop a coherent strategy and content curation plan to maximise social return.
We provide strategic advice and social media consultancy as part of our digital marketing packages. With us, you can maximise the return on investment you are getting from social media.
GWS offers a full spectrum of social media agency services from our offices in central Bristol, from working out a social media strategy with our clients through to composing and posting carefully targeted tweets.
Serving clients not only in Bristol, Bath, Somerset and the South West, but also in London and throughout the UK, we are always happy for new enquiries, and cherish our long-term client service relationships.
- Social media performance and engagement are measurable metrics
- Social media is about building networks, and it can help SEO too
- Social media is becoming a platform for ongoing customer communication
- Some social media platforms may not be appropriate for your business
Integrate social media marketing with the rest of your brand
Go to social media to share content, ideas and knowledge - don't bore your audience by repeating your sales pitch. Be clear on what your brand's content strategy is, and what sort of content you want to create and curate through your networks.
Combining social media with strategy means making sure you are targeting the right platforms and sharing the right content. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram all have their own specific user demographics. Social media can be great marketing tool when integrated with your SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
Here are some of the things that the effective use of social media platforms can do for you:
- Help you find your brand voice
- Develop an engaged online audience
- Generate business leads
- Create a business network of likeminded individuals and referrers
- Send trust signals to customers and search engines
- Build links back to your site through social bookmarking
- Promote your website, digital assets and company events.
Additionally, paid social media advertising campaigns can help you maximise the returns on your investment in social media.
Measuring the business value of social media
Make sure that you are seeing added value and return of investment from your social media efforts. You should keep an eye on platform-specific metrics, as well as levels of social traffic to your website in analytics. Remember to measure the proportion of new business leads you get from social media to see whether it's working for you as a business generator.
If you haven't been very active on social media, don't expect overnight growth and huge business benefits. Social media is a long game. It is about building brand value and contributing to a community, not a platform to hard-sell.
Key social media benefits:
- A great place to interact with your customers directly
- Can help you diversify your brand voice
- Helps you build relationships with other brands and local businesses
- Provides opportunities to generate new business leads