Health Check for Your Business Website - October 31st Event
We are excited to announce that with Peninsula Group we will be co-hosting and presenting at an exclusive health & safety seminar for Bristol business leaders.
The event will take place from 09:30 AM till 12:45 PM, on Monday October 31st at the Bristol Hotel.
As well as covering risk assessments and health & safety for business owners, we'll be covering how you can give your business website a thorough health check!
Free business event in Bristol
- FREE morning business event in central Bristol (9:30 AM till 1:00 PM)
- Networking with other business leaders
- Health and safety & HR for your business (including risk assessments, staff behaviour and HR documents)
- Digital marketing health check
How healthy is your business?
You are an expert at running your business - join Peninsula for an important update on how to prepare your business for changes that will occur in 2016 and advice on how to:
- Manage staff behaviour - performance, attendance, attitude, conduct
- Update documents of employment - contracts, handbooks, policies
- Conform with the new National Living Wage requirements
- Comply with the new tougher health & safety penalties - review your risk assessments and fire safety obligations
How healthy is your website?
We'll be covering health and safety for your website. This will be an exciting opportunity to learn about some of the latest digital developments, as well as a chance for you to give your website a good health check!
Website security check-up
- What do you need to know about your website safety?
- How secure is your website environment?
Sales health check-up
- How is your digital marketing working for you right now? What areas need improving?
- What web essentials do you need for generating sales and interest?
- Where are new digital development opportunities going to come for your business?