Citywide public app helps you discover Bristol
- Are you visiting Bristol, but don't have a guidebook to tell you what that beautiful old church is called, or where the best Bristol events and festivals are?
- Have you heard people talk about Magic Roll, but don't know what it is?
- Are you a Bristol local who wants to know the best open parks and green areas, or who wants a reminder of the history of the SS Great Britain?
Back in 2010 we launched our Bristol Unique Guide app – full of images and unique content about key Bristol landmarks we know and love.
Free to download, the app is a great app for both casual visitors and Bristol locals. With maps, images, interactive elements and in-depth guides, the app provides real user-value.
Benefits of public-facing app development
With an app like this, you can reach a wide mobile audience and help position your brand as a leading producer of insightful content.
Whether you want to capture leads, or just make people aware of your brand, an app is the perfect medium for your business to promote itself in a new way.
- Add real user value by including plenty of unique data, insights and imagery
- Try to fulfil a real user need with your app and solve people’s problems ·
- Make your interactive and take full advantage of app functionality ·
- Don’t forget to brand your app and promote it widely ·
- Don’t neglect the importance and value of fun games and quizzes- even simple ones can make a huge difference to engagement