Springfield Business papers provide paper supplies to clients in the public sector, universities and education, legal and other clients that value their reliable service and value-added add-ons. They can manage your paper supplies delivering new ones when the old ones are about to run out, and hold stock of custom printed paper in their warehouse so you don't have to hold stock on your premises.
Full visual identity and brand renewal
Springfield is a growing national paper supplier headquartered in the South West. The company wanted an overhaul of its corporate branding to tell the company story better. The branding needed to reflect its values and company history, and move it forwards to the desired position in the market.
As part of the rebrand, Springfield wanted a website that showcased environmental credentials and comprehensive paper supply services. Springfield also needed to attract decision-makers in the right sectors and at the right level with the new website.
Bringing out the best with branding
Building a new brand is an exciting time for any organisation, and we made sure that following consultation meetings the new brand was one Springfield could be proud of. The new website featured:
- New company branding throughout - eco-friendliness reflected in the green and white colour scheme
- Commercial paper services were clearly outlined in the site navigation
- An online shop was integrated with the company website
- The design was optimised for conversions
- Content was targeted at decision-makers to build trust and brand credibility
- The top-to-bottom commitment to environmental issues was highlighted in both design and copy
Rebrand boosts company
- The rebranded website has helped position Springfield as a leader in its sector
- The website reflects Springfield's values and delivers on usability
- GWS supports Springfield's growth as they continue to raise their online profile through engaging content and social media marketing