We have taken an up-to-date look at the most viewed articles on GWS Media and GWS Robotics in the past year (17th June 2020 - 16th June 2021).
The equivalent positions in the previous year (17th June 2019 - 16th June 2020) are shown in parentheses.
This follows on from our previous survey published for data spanning July 1st 2019 to March 3rd 2020, where the positions will be found broadly similar to those for the whole year from June 2019 to June 2020, but not identical.
In our latest whole-year survey, the Top 16 all attained at least 500 unique page views within the past year, while the Top 35 all notched up more than 100, and the Top 96 all got at least 20.
Which of these have you read before, and which is your favourite?
(17) 6. History of Robotics in Medicine
(10) 21. Robots vs Humans in the Workplace
(18) 23. Bristol Street Art and See No Evil
(-) 27. Website Design: Twitter
(-) 31. Our Working Process
(38) 34. Charity Website Design: Introduction
(47) 35. Website Design: Facebook
(-) 41. Nicholl Food Packaging
(26) 43. How to Manage Your Email
(-) 47. SEO vs PPC
(29) 50. On-page SEO vs off-page SEO
(-) 52. 10 Website Copywriting Mistakes
(-) 59. The Importance of Google Reviews
(-) 60. Why is Video Important?
(54) 66. Twelve Tips for Copywriting, Part 1
(45) 70. Twelve Tips for Copywriting, Part 2
(-) 72. LinkedIn for Individuals
(104)73. Our Top Tips for Working Remotely
(37) 74. What is Technical SEO?
(87) 80. Will Remote Working Be the Future?
(-) 87. The Dos and Don’ts of Branding
(-) 93. University of Bristol
(32) 94. What is SEO?
(-) 99. LinkedIn for Business
(31) 101. How to Know When to Upgrade Your Website
(110)102. Marketing During COVID-19
The cumulative Top 252 charting all views from August 2016 to June 3rd 2021, with integral direct links, can be viewed here.